From Thursday 20 to Sunday 23 September (4 days, 3 nights)
Senior categories +32, +40, +50 (*)
(*) 7-player category / one single 20-minute half / special rules (see regulation)
- Download the Copa Barcelona (Senior) program (
Download the General Rules of the Tournaments (
Download the registration form for the Copa Barcelona (Senior) (
THURSDAY 20 SEPTEMBER
- Teams check-in throughout the day.
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Leisure time for excursions and tours.
FRIDAY 21 SEPTEMBER
- 9:30 am First round matches
- 10:30 am First round matches
- 11:30 am First round matches
- 3:30 pm First round matches
- 4:30 pm First round matches
SATURDAY 22 SEPTEMBER
- 9:30 am Semi-finals matches
- 10:30 am Semi-finals matches
- 2:30 pm Final match
- 4:00 pm Prize-giving and closing ceremony
SUNDAY 23 SEPTEMBER
- In the morning, check out and departure.
The program is merely indicative and has no contractual value and it is subject to change at any time.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- At registration: deposit of 1,500 €.
- Within 20 days prior to the start date of the tournament: 20% deposit.
- Within 7 days prior to the start date of the tournament: balance.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
Stays in Costa Brava and Costa Maresme with full board accommodation (drinks excluded) in three-star superior hotels or four-star hotels with swimming pool. Accommodation in a double or triple or quadruple room, according to the needs of the Organisation. Rooms with air conditioning, bath / shower, toilet and balcony. A trophy will be awarded to all participating teams and a special prize for the winners at the end of the tournament.
THE PARTICIPATION FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Daily supplement for water and wine at meals: 4.00 € / person. For groups of less than 25 people per team an additional fee of 10.00 € / person will be charged. Transportation costs, for which the organisation is not responsible. The supply of water and / or other drinks during the matches. Availability of balls for training before, during and after matches. Anything not expressly specified.
Excursions (organised by local agencies) must be paid separately as they are not included in the price and must be booked at least 7 days before the tournament starts.