From Friday 8 to Monday 11 June (4 days, 3 nights)
|Category||Born between||7-player cat. (*)|
|Under 8||01.01.2010 and 31.12.2011||✔|
|Under 10||01.01.2008 and 31.12.2009||✔|
|Under 12||01 .01.2006 and 31.12.2007||✔|
|Under 14||01.01.2004 and 31.12.2005|
|Under 16||01.01.2002 and 31.12.2003|
|Under 14-12||01.01.2004 and 31.12.2005|
|Under 19-17||01.01.1999 and 31.12.2003|
|(*) two 15-minute halves
Special rules (see regulations)
|(**) it is not possible to field out of quota players for the Calafell Cup|
- Download the Calafell Cup program (
Download the General Rules of the Tournaments (
Download the registration form for the Calafell Cup (
FRIDAY 8 JUNE
- Teams check-in throughout the day. Accommodation at the hotel.
Leisure time for excursions and tours.
- 6:00 pm First round matches
- 7:00 pm First round matches
SATURDAY 9 JUNE
- 09:00 am First round matches
- 10:00 am First round matches
- 11:00 am First round matches
- 3:00 pm First round matches
- 4:00 pm Second round matches
- 5:00 pm Second round matches
- 6:00 pm Second round matches
- 7:00 pm Second round matches
SUNDAY 10 JUNE
- 09:00 am Semi-finals matches
- 10:00 am Semi-finals matches
- 11:30 am Final match
MONDAY 11 JUNE
- In the morning, check out and departure.
The program is merely indicative and has no contractual value and it is subject to change at any time.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- At registration: deposit of 1,500 €.
- Within 20 days prior to the start date of the tournament: 20% deposit.
- Within 7 days prior to the start date of the tournament: balance.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
Stays in Costa Brava and Costa Maresme with full board accommodation (drinks excluded) in three-star superior hotels or four-star hotels with swimming pool. Accommodation in a double or triple or quadruple room, according to the needs of the Organisation. Rooms with air conditioning, bath / shower, toilet and balcony. A trophy will be awarded to all participating teams and a special prize for the winners at the end of the tournament.
THE PARTICIPATION FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Daily supplement for water and wine at meals: 4.00 € / person. For groups of less than 25 people per team an additional fee of 10.00 € / person will be charged. Transportation costs, for which the organisation is not responsible. The supply of water and / or other drinks during the matches. Availability of balls for training before, during and after matches. Anything not expressly specified.
Excursions (organised by local agencies) must be paid separately as they are not included in the price and must be booked at least 7 days before the tournament starts.